As you continue to investigate the company for vulnerabilities in order to help them develop a culture of security, you need to get into the mind of a hacker to attempt to understand how they think, why they do what they do, what motivates them that would especially make this company vulnerable, and how they communicate with other hackers to coordinate attacks. Using the template design profiles of hackers, both digital and social engineers, as well as those that do it to steal intellectual property and those that hack for revenge or to cause disruption in a business, such as environmental groups. These profiles will help you in working with the company’s employees to understand the risks. Elements Exceeds Competency 90 – 100 Mechanics (15%) Grammar, spelling, sentence structure; Cite sources in APA format from reputable reference materials All work is in APA format with appropriately cited sources; no grammar or spelling errors. Uses complete sentences, well formed paragraphs, and graduate level word usage and complex sentence structure. Includes appropriate tables/graphs/charts Reconnaissance (45%) Conducts a thorough reconnaissance of a company to determine how easy it would be for a social engineer to gain access. Submits a detailed report on what steps were taken during the reconnaissance. Provides links and other supporting documentation from reliable sources. Profiles (40%) Using the template designs profiles of over 5 different types of hackers, both digital and social engineers, as well as those that do it to steal intellectual property and those that hack for revenge or to cause disruption in a business, such as environmental groups. Provides well-supported documentation for the profiles from reliable sources.Read Chapter 1 – Psychological and Cultural Trends in Blackhatonomics: An Inside Look at the Economics of Cybercrime.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.