Assignment 2: COPA and CIPADue Week 4 and worth 100 pointsThe Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) are both intended to provide protections for children accessing the Internet. However, they both have had some opposition.Write a paper in which you:Describe the main compliancy requirements and the protected information for both COPPA and CIPA.Analyze how COPPA and CIPA are similar and how they are different, and explain why there is a need for two different acts.Describe what you believe are the most challenging elements of both COPPA and CIPA to implement in order to be compliant.Speculate on why COPPA and CIPA define protection for different ages; COPPA defines a child as being under the age of 13 and CIPA defines a minor as being under the age of 17.Identify the main opposition to COPPA and CIPA based on research and speculate on whether they will be changed in the future based on the opposition.Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your written paper must follow these formatting requirements:This course requires use of new Student Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.(Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)Your paper should include a cover page.Your paper should be of sufficient length to fully develop your own ideas that address the items called for in the instructions, and not be filled with “filler” information. Write clearly and concisely.The paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.