500 words each for each question. add referenceQuestions: Question 1 The post-WW II era has seen the rise of a number of regional integration projects, such as the European Union, ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), NAFTA, and others. Which systemic theory of international politics best explains these regional integration efforts? Use at least two examples of regional economic integration to support your answer. Question 2Are international institutions merely reflective of the international balance of power, or do they independently shape the interactions between states? Explain your answer by using the United Nations as an example. Question 3 Does the process of globalization promote international conflict or cooperation? Explain your answer using at least two phenomena commonly associated with process of globalization
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.