As part of your reading this week, you will need to look at the Code of Ethics from the National Association of Social Workers and the International Federation of Social Workers. The NASW Code, for example, identifies a set of core values, which indicates what is important to us as a profession. From these values are derived a set of ethical principles. Please take a moment to look over these two Codes of Ethics. As you do so, compare the content and language used within these two codes, identify what aspects really stand out for you or resonate the most strongly with you, and think about how these values reflect your view of social work as a profession. Also note if there are aspects of either of these codes that do not resonate with you, or whether there’s anything else you would add. As part of this reflective process, please also refer back to the UNE School of Social Work’s vision and mission statement, specifically in regards to social inclusion, as well as the philosophical/values framework.
Code Ethics Social Workers NASW international federation profession
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.