Activity 3: Listening & Memory for College StudentsInstructions: In class, we discussed both listening and memory. For this activity, you will draw on the information you learned about listening and improving your memory. Refer to class notes and readings from Unit 3 to help you complete this activity.(1) Define both hearing and listening in your own words.Please also describe the differences between hearing and listening. (2) In class we discussed 6 different factors that tend to make listening difficult. For this part please provide (a) a description of each factor and (b) an example that was not discussed in classfor each factor. (3) Discuss what steps you would take to overcome the problems you mentioned for #2. Please provide at least three specific stepsyou would use to overcome any or all of the problems. In class we discussed several ways to improve individuals’ long-term memory. Which of these methods works best for you and WHY? Your answer should have two parts: (a) description of the method you tend to use and (b) a brief reasoning for your choiceThis activity must be submitted to eCampus as either a text submission or an attached file no later than 11:59pm.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.