(1) Review your current methods of communication. Discuss areas such as using slang or text abbreviations that could take away from your professional image. Articles to read are:Grosdidier, S.,& Manvitz, D.(2007). Four ways we sink ourselves.(cover story). Firstline, 3(2), 14-20Busser, D. (2012). The evolving workplace: New (and re-emerging) trends. T+D, 66(5), 44.Wienclaw, R. A (2008). Communications in the workplace. Research Starters Business (Online Edition). Lasater, I. & Stiles, J. (2010). Words that work in business: A practical guide to effective communication in the workplace. Puddle dancer Press by Ike Lasater and Julie Stiles. PuddleDancer Press (c) 2010″Tips on getting started”.Read the following sections: (1)Handling difficult conversations(2) Responding when colleagues complain.(3) Answering emails.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.