A] The windshield survey, community assessment, and visits to community departments have provided you with information about your community. Analyze your assessment findings and utilize the following questions to compose your paper over 5-7 pages using APA formatting (not including title and reference pages). Suggested Outline for Paper1. Introduce your community just providing highlights, key facts that directed you to two vulnerable populations within this community.2. Based on your data and assessment, identify one primary prevention health need for each of these vulnerable populations that you believe may develop or are health concerns for this community. a) Indicate the problems/issues actual or potential? What data indicates your selection? b) What are the strengths of the community?c) How does this health need affect the community? d) What has the community done so far about these issues? 3. Explain how this health need relates to Healthy People 2030. Select the importance of 3 realistic, practical interventions, and rationales for this health need that your community could implement. It is recommended that one of these interventions will include the topic for your primary prevention health education plan.B] Develop a health education plan based on the summary paper Plan states the primary prevention health need, list 3 interventions, goals(outcomes) for the problem C] PowerPoint presentation for health education on the identified health need
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.