1:Principles of Finance IWEEK 4: Discussion Prompt #1 – Discuss the simplified procedures used to prepare and evaluate the pro forma income statement and the pro forma balance sheet. What ethical issues do you believe are present in these procedures and how does the SOX Act address these concerns? In your response, you should also discuss the judgmental approach.2:Principles of Finance IWEEK 4: Discussion Prompt #2 – Simplified approaches for preparing pro forma statements assume that the firm’s past financial condition is an accurate indicator of the future. There are several examples from the past where organizations were not accurately reporting their financial information. Discuss the relationship between the external auditor and the organization. What steps have been taken to ensure that the relationship is truly neutral and no bias is shown by the external auditing firm?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.