Apply what you’ve learned in this course to an analysis that compares and contrasts a canon or code of ethics for a U.S. federal criminal justice agency and for an international law enforcement agency. Include in your paper: the name of the two agencies;the mission statements of the two agencies;your evaluation of how each agency might screen for ethical employees (i.e., background check, polygraph examinations, third-party contacts, psychological exams, etc.). Apply at least one ethical theory or approach covered in this course in your critical/evaluative response;compare/contrast how the agencies might interact with each other or with similar criminal justice agencies; andcompare/contrast how the agencies might handle a) ethics governing police conduct (such as apprehension and control of suspects); b) solicitation of confessions, managing evidence, or related topics; and c) gifts, favors, gratuities, etc. Submission Requirements: Your well-written plan should be 10-12 pages in length, not including the required title or references pages. Headings and sub-headings may help you organize your work.Include at least 10-12 academic or other legitimate sources to support your findings, not including your textbook. The CSU-Global Library can help you with finding quality resources. Format your paper according to APA Separate Assignment I need the sources that are used to have an annotated bibliography on a separate assignment also in APA Format BOOK for the course Banks, C. (2017). Criminal justice ethics: Theory and practice (4th ed.). Los Angeles, CA: SagePublishing. ISBN- 13: 9781506326054
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.