1:Principles of Finance IWEEK 5: Discussion Prompt #1 – The firm’s self-supporting growth rate is influenced by the firm’s capital intensity ratio. The more assets the firm requires to achieve a certain sales level, the lower its sustainable growth rate will be. Many experts argue that it is better for an organization to grow organically or by putting the money back into the business and not taking on debt. Consider your own organization that you currently work for or have worked for in the past. What is their approach to growing the business? How would you advise your company based on what you have learned this week in terms of self-supporting growth?2:Principles of Finance IWEEK 5: Discussion Prompt #2 – Managerial entrenchment occurs when managers gain so much power that they can use the firm to further their own interests rather than the interests of shareholders. The shareholders are essential to the organization. For this discussion, consider that you are the CEO of a large public-traded organization. What steps would you take to ensure that your management team makes decisions for the better of the stakeholders and not their own interests? Provide specific steps based on your research of organizations that have faced this issue in the past.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.