1: Explain the purpose of the Voting Rights Act. How has it been weakened in recent years? Is some form of the Voting Rights Act still needed? Why or why not? Are Voter ID laws a necessary measure to protect against fraud or do they hinder people’s voting rights? Explain. Read Chapter 5 and the CQ Researcher article before responding to this question2:This week students should post on a current event relating to the topic of civil liberties or civil rights in America3:Explain the arguments for and against Affirmative Action. Are programs like Affirmative Action still needed? Is the Texas plan to admit the top students from each high school a better alternative? Why or why not? Check out the resources on Affirmative Action in the content area.4:Since this week’s reading assignment focuses on community policing and investigations, consider this: The Department of Homeland Security was formed, in part, to make federal law enforcement more efficient. With a less fragmented system, theoretically, the right hand knows better what the left hand is doing. If this is the case, then why not consolidate local, county and state police? In other words, in the hypothetical, why not have one police department for each state and the cities and counties would be served by precincts of that department? Discuss the pros and cons of such a system.Support your answer with direct evidence from the textbook and other sources.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.