1:What level of government should decide? Consider at least 2 of the following issues: legalization of drugs, setting educational standards, welfare, environmental regulation and enforcement, same sex marriage and abortion. Are decisions on these issues better placed in the hands of the states or of the federal government? Why? Provide evidence of additional research on your issues.2:What is the proper boundary between church and state? Should the first amendment be interpreted strictly so that no one’s rights are infringed by government sponsorship of religion – or should it be interpreted loosely to recognize that the U.S. is a very religious country? On the matter of religious freedom, what are the appropriate boundaries? Under what circumstances, if any, should religious freedom take precedence over the law? Illustrate your answer with specific examples. Review the CQ Researcher article on Religion and Law and check out the videos on the Lemon Test and animal sacrifice in the content area before your answer.3:Describe government surveillance programs that have developed since 9/11. Do you think these programs violate citizens’ constitutional rights or are they necessary measures to track terrorists? Justify and explain your answer. The CQ Researcher reading and course resources for this week provide important information on this issue.4:It has been said that the police are viewed as both a curse and an evil for free society. For this week’s discussion, discuss why the police represent both an aberration and a necessity to a democratic society. Also, after watching our week’s video assignment, include in your discussion what we have learned from historical experiences with police.Support your answer with direct evidence from the textbook and other sources.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.