1: What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative data? Give an example of how you might use different colors to symbolize qualitative data and then another example of how you might use different colors to symbolize quantitative data.2: Week 3 Country Post: North America/Middle AmericaMAYA IN MEXICO (REALM1010 unread replies.1010 replies.Choose a country or region from the realm we are studying for the week and tell us something about it. This can be a story of personal experience there or current news (political, economy, science, cultural, etc.). Perhaps there is a traditional music, dance, or food that you find interesting (maybe it has modern interpretations?). You could even discuss the landscape – is there something unique there that can’t be found anywhere else in the world? This could be a scenic view, world heritage site, particular species of animal or plant. Anything you find interesting and want to share is what I am looking for. Make sure you put some effort in it. You don’t necessarily have to do research with lots of sources, but your post should be somewhat substantial. By that I mean at least a short paragraph (4-5 sentences). The main thing is I want you to enjoy doing this, so have fun and I can’t wait to read the posts!
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.