–10 < 3x – 1 < 56 > 2x – 1 or –4 ≤ –3x + 2Solve the compound inequalities as demonstrated in Elementary and Intermediate Algebra and the Instructor Guidance in the left navigation toolbar, in your online course. Be careful of how a negative x-term is handled in the solving process. Show all math work arriving at the solutions.Show the solution sets written algebraically and as a union or intersection of intervals. Describe in words what the solution sets mean, and then display a simple line graph for each solution set. This is demonstrated in the Instructor Guidance in the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.Compound inequalitiesAndOrIntersectionUnionYour initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
compound inequalities Elementary Intermediate Algebra
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.