******** ASSIGNMENT: CREATE AN ALGEBRA ACTIVITIES BOOK- 3 ACTIVITIES FOR 3 TOPISC SHOW BELOW: (MAKE SURE THE ALGEBRA CONTENT IS INCLUDED FOR SECONDARY EDUCATION 6TH-8TH GRADE)a) Select a theme, you may choose from the course objectives to help guide you in the completion of your book. *****For example, your theme may be “Use problem-solving skills to solve real life situations relating to algebra.” The following are some book ideas: Lift-the-Flap bookPop-Up bookSong book“I Spy” bookWordless bookPuzzle bookBiographyA Fairy Tale/Science Fiction spin-off bookPoem book************* IMPORTANT*********Your “book” must include at least three of the following topics in Algebra:Real and Complex Number SystemRelations and FunctionsPolynomialsSystems of Linear Equations and InequalitiesMathematical Reasoning and Problem SolvingQuadratic EquationsRadical Expressions and EquationsRational Expressions*******Scoring Rubric for Assignment #2Research included2 pointsCreativity 2 pointsRequired information included and theme selected2 pointsTechnology included1 pointQuality of activity book (effort, time spent, free from grammatical and spelling errors)4 pointsMathematical accuracy4 pointsTotal15 points*********** PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL, I MUST MASTERED THIS CLASS. BE CREATIVE!! THANKS!!!!!
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.