“Too often, entrepreneurs brimming with optimism and enthusiasm launch businesses destined for failure because their founders never stop to define a workable strategy that sets them apart from their competition.” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 106).With this assignment, you have the opportunity to take your creative ideas to the next step and begin to develop a strategy that will form the foundation for a successful business.Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Develop an idea for a prospective small business, and select a name for the company.Identify its key competitors and summarize the strengths and weaknesses of one of the competitors.Prepare a mission statement that encompasses the purpose of the business and considers its target market.Identify the ownership form for this business, taking into consideration tax implications, liability exposure, managerial ability, and cost of formation.Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the nature of entrepreneurship, business ethics, and social responsibility in managing a successful small business.Describe and analyze the role of creativity and innovation as a competitive advantage of a small business.Describe the strategic planning process and develop a strategic plan for a small business.Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.