A minimum of 1100 words(total assignment) and three scholarly sources. The references does not count towards the word count1.Explain the difference between each of the following pairs: a) original and appellate jurisdiction, b) general and special jurisdiction, and c) subject matter and personal jurisdiction.2.Describe the responsibilities of a judge. 3. What three conditions must be met before a prosecutor charges a person with a crime and prosecutes the case? Why do prosecutors sometimes choose not to prosecute criminal cases? Discuss problems that could occur due to one person having so much power and discretion.4.Identify the type of court structure in the United States and describe its various components. Identify the ten purposes of courts.5.What are three basic types of plea bargains? What factors do prosecutors consider when deciding whether or not to plea bargain and what kind of bargain to make? In a minimum of 100 words, describe the interests served and not served by plea bargaining.6.List and define the stages of a criminal trial.7.Identify the general factors that influence a judge’s sentencing decisions. Describe how judges tailor sentences to fit the crime and the offender. 8.List five rationales or justifications for criminal punishment. Which rationale for criminal punishment is the only one that specifically addresses what has happened in the past, and what are its two major forms?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.