Legal research serves as a gateway to locate cases that interpret key areas of substantive and procedural criminal law. From there, understanding how to read the case is integral to using the case for guidance on parameters. The issue is the question presented to the court for review. That question is based on whether what took place at the trial can be challenged as incorrect and impacting the outcome of the case. The appellate court, in reaching the decision, includes the law relied on as support for the decision. That includes statutory law, from legislatures, and other court rulings, where prior courts interpreted the law.Using Lexis, searching in the U.S. Supreme Court directory, locate one case involving a criminal procedure issue. Searching law in your state (Wisconsin), locate one case involving any criminal law issue.In a 4–5 page paper:Identify the key facts from each case and the issues presented to the courts.Describe the laws relied on by the courts in reaching the decisions.Illustrate the connection between that authority and the way the courts ruled.Explain the interpretations of constitutional protections based on the decisions.Describe philosophical underpinnings and public policy influences.Relate the importance of conducting this case analysis to a criminal justice career.Be sure to review the Criminal Procedure in Motion Scoring Guide to ensure that you understand the criteria for this assignment.Use the links provided in the Resources to help you complete the assignment:https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educ…http://www.fjc.gov/public/pdf.nsf/lookup/U.S._Lega…RequirementsWritten communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.Resources and citations: Format according to APA guideline.Required page count: 4–5, not including the title page or the references page.Required number of references: A minimum of three.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.