* Make 3 short paragraphs comment about this essayCritical thinking involves the ability to take results of an assessment and plan accordingly. It is being able to foresee possible problems and preventing negative outcomes. For example, in the NICU, evidence has proven that a baby whose temperature drops is on the verge of getting sick. A low temperature is usually the first indicator that there may be a problem. We use critical thinking to immediately choose not to feed the baby and report it to the doctor. If the temperature cannot come up, we decide not to feed the baby due to lack of blood flow to the intestines. Thus, preventing further complications.Critical thinking is looking beyond what you have in front of you when making decisions for your patient’s care, and using evidence-based practice for continuity of care. It’s important to know what works and what doesn’t in patient care. So we can continue to make good choices that will decrease patient stays at hospitals, and increase quality of life.Evidence-based practice is on-going and research is never-ending. It’s crucial to continue to learn from mistakes and what is the best/safest route to care for our patients.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.