Answer with atleast 3 paragraphs———– Critics of targeted marketing strategies argue that this practice is discriminatory and unfair, especially if such a strategy encourages a group of people to buy a product or service that may be injurious to them or that they cannot afford.For example, community leaders in largely minority neighborhoods have staged protests against billboards promoting beer or cigarettes in these areas. However, the National Advertisers argue that banning targeted marketing constitutes censorship and thus is a violation of the First Amendment.What are your views regarding this issue? Please provide specific supports for your answers.Also on a seperate word doc respond to this post below explaining your thoughts and view points: Target marketing would be the smartest and most advantageous form of marketing because when you target an audience you are lessening the waste of advertising dollars. I think for the most part advertisers target an audience that is both in need of their product/service and able to afford the product/service. There may be times when, in the interest of public health government regulations may be needed to control advertising or limit advertising (for example, cigarettes, liquor, or other products that are harmful or illegal). Other services such as pay day loans seem to be very harmful and predatory. However, I saw news segment on that practice where they interviewed customers who use pay day loans. Those people said that is the only way they were able to keep their home, car, and thus their job because they couldn’t borrow money from any other financial institutions because of credit issues. Critics might say that targeting that audience with advertising is harmful and might be taking advantage of people but the users say that it provides them services they could not get anywhere else. People are responsible for their own choices in purchasing goods and services. Marketers are responsible for using advertising dollars wisely and marketing their products to consumers who want or need their product.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.