1200 words total for number 1-4…………..250 words for #5………APA CITED…………3 scholarly sources…………no plagiarism1. In a narrative format, discuss Wal-Mart from a strategic perspective. Discuss Wal-Mart’s strengths and weaknesses? Information concerning recent changes in the firms is readily available online and should be accessed. Strategic issues should be discussed in “real time.2. How has Wal-Mart grown from a small region chain to the largest discount retailer in the world? How has its strategy contributed to the firm’s growth? 3. What challenges does Wal-Mart currently face at home and abroad in its attempt to maintain industry dominance? Is it feasible that Wal-Mart will fall from the top position in the next decade? Why or why not? 4. Suppose you are the manager of a small electronics store in a community of 10,000. Wal-Mart has just opened a store across the street? What changes would you make to survive—and thrive—now that Wal-Mart has come to town? FontSize5. You are an executive of an American company. You have been sent to China to expand your company’s operations in that country.(a) From your knowledge (or research) of cultural differences between the Chinese and Americans, what two cultural mistakes are you likely to commit in China that would irritate the Chinese people?(b) What can you do to minimize chances of making those cultural mistakes, so that you can be more successful in China?P.S. This question is not about Americans in general; it is about you, as an American, in particular. You need to get personal and apply it to yourself. Don’t write in general terms about Americans.
Cultural Differences between the Chinese and Americans
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.