1. What are the business costs or risks of poof data quality? poor quality of data may create huge loss to companies. Because these days companies depend on data to take decisions. Companies use different sources to get data or develop internal database. Till date companies find difficult to maintain high quality of data. There re barriers in company which makes it difficult to maintain the data quality. Fitness for the use is what the quality defines, how far the available data is been used in terms of authenticity and believability and usefulness are contextual quality of data, which is being ignored. Four major types of data quality are verified, accuracy, timeliness, completeness and consistency. Major problems in organizations about poor quality of data would be, relevancy, completeness, format and other issues like security, privacy and ownership. Having these barriers companies may face difficulties in finding right methods to decode the data. Consequences will impact the economic and social factors and cause the lower customer satisfaction and job satisfaction and reduce the performance of company. 2. What is data mining? It is computational process which analyzes the large amounts of data to identifying the patterns and useful information to take decisions. Data mining is widely using tool in recent days. From data to knowledge different data mining technique are used in different industries. Using data mining techniques, identifying the patterns will. be done these patterns will be used to take decisions at required times. Some of the data mining techniques are used to identify the frauds that happening in different industries. In banking sector we can see frauds like mis using credit cards or debit cards, these can be identifies using these techniques.3. What is text mining? Process of deriving high quality of data from text. This is used in different ways, where human generated text is available. Example in market research to understand the customer satisfaction or review about nay product they no need to prepare a questionnaire, they can go to websites where people post their reviews, using text mining techniques they can understand the product reviews and get the wanted information to take future decisions about the product. Converting unstructured data into structured data is what happens in text mining.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.