1250 words (not including in-text citation and references as the word count) count a minimum of two scholarly sources are required in APA format. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work. INSTRUCTIONS: Using AT LEAST 300 words per response (not including your reference list), respond to the following questions using the reading material attached and Scholarly sources as references. 1 Describe the phases of the consumer purchase process. Which of these phases requires more marketing effort and resources? Why? 2 Read the HONDA’S ASIMO Case Study at the end of Chapter 1. Discuss at least 4 specific consumer demographic and lifestyle characteristics that should be targeted for the sale of a household robot like ASIMO. Explain why you believe these target markets are most appropriate. 3 Discuss how marketers can use involvement to construct advertising campaigns. Provide the details of a time when you purchased something based on the concept of inertia and something you purchased based on the concept of passion. 4 Read the HAS THE DEATH OF THE WATCH BEEN GREATLY EXAGGERATED? APPLE GETS INTO THE GAME Case Study at the end of Chapter 5. Discuss 3 different motivational theories that might apply to people who purchase Apple Watches explaining why each one might be appropriate. Are there different motivations at the low versus high (luxury version) price point? Discuss.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.