Chapter 2 DiscussionNo unread replies.11 reply.Read Closing Case Two at the end of Chapter 2 (pp. 82-83), Action Finally- Actionly, and answer Question 1: Define the three types of decision-making systems and explain how a customer of Actionly might use them to find business intelligence. General guidelines for all class discussions:You are responsible to post, at minimum, at least three times (including your original introduction) to the Discussion area for the Introduction Discussion Forum. More posts are welcome and encouraged.Post a thorough, grammatically sound response that pertains to the course material by 11:59 PM on Thursday, January 18.You are required to respond to at least two of your classmate’s original posts. They are to be thought provoking responses. In other words, your reply needs to be more detailed than “Great job,” or “I like what you said here.” Responses are due by 11:59 PM on Sunday, January 21.It is critical that you are forthright and genuine with your opinions when it comes to participating in our class discussions. However, it is essential that you tie your opinions into the literature and substance of the topics being covered within the class for that particular week. In other words, your responses should allude to, and suggest a sort of understanding/comprehension of the material being covered in class for that period of time.Additional requirements:Supplement the textbook information with at least one other source. Do not use the following sources: Wikipedia – no wiki pages at all.Ask.comYahoo Answers InfoPleaseE-HowA website can only be used once per chapter, which means if another student uses a website you must find another.Follow APA Guidelines.Make sure to cite all sources appropriately. (Don’t forget to use quotation marks.)If the work is plagiarized, your grade will be a 0. Remember if what you write is not your words, thoughts, or ideas you must cite the source and quote appropriately.If classmates post to your original discussion, it is important that you respond to their postings.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.