Kondo, K., Damberg, K., Mendelson, A., Motu’apuaka, M., Freeman, M., O’Neil, M., Relevo, R., Low, A., & Kansagara, D. (2016). Implementation processes and pay for performance in healthcare: A systematic review (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 31(1), 61-69.Then design a training plan that addresses the following:Identify various challenges that are present for small practices in implementing an electronic medical record. Are these different from those affecting a large healthcare system? Explain why you think so.Identify the key stakeholders—who could benefit from training on the implementation of EMR?Outline a training strategy that will build the skills needed to effectively support and utilize an EMR.Determine and explain key elements to be included in the training and frequency of training.Your training plan should meet the following requirements:Four to five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.Support your plan and points with a minimum of three sources in addition to the course text. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported, and in-text citations used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.Format your plan, citations, and references according to APA.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.