A solutions that involve a different IT solutionDescribe the solutionDescribe the major benefits and the extent to which it solves the problems identified in Section IIIdentify the major cost elements and provide an estimated cost for the solutionDiscuss the general feasibility of the solution – whether or not it is feasible and the reasoning behind the statementsIdentify the top three risks (organizational, financial, IT, etc.)Describe the major defining issues – things that would make it a less desirable solution than the proposed solution, or, in the case of the proposed solution, why it is the best alternative in general.Next, compare the four alternatives using the following table and drawing the positive and negative aspects from the descriptions above.Provide a label for the table.The final step is to justify the selection of the system being proposed.Summarize the primary reasons to justify why this option was chosen over each of the other three options and how it is the best choice to address the business needs identified in Section II.Technical FeasibilityWhat assurance is there that the proposed system will perform the expected functions?How will the proposed system fit with other IT already in use; does it fit into the current IT architecture?How difficult will it be to implement the solution in the organization?How difficult will the technology be for the employees to learn to use?How difficult will it be for the organization to manage the proposed solution? Name of Alternative Positive Aspects Negative Aspects
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.