Disability Simulation ReflectionWrite a reflection paper addressing your experience with the disability simulation in class and the questions posed for each exercise.Autism:•How did it feel to have so much commotion going on? Feel good•Did it make you want to scream or get away? Not one of these•Were you able to concentrate on the paragraph being read? Not that much •What might have helped?Communication disorders:•How does this compare to people with disabilities that allow them to talk but are difficult to understand?•Was it difficult to communicate using this method?•How can we communicate with someone who cannot talk back? •How can we help them communicate?Hearing impairments:•How did it feel to not be able to hear?•How successful were you at lip-reading?•What helped make lip-reading easier?•What does this show about lip-reading?Learning disabilities:•How did your brain want to read the colors? •What were the difficulties faced in deciphering the sentences?•Did being told to hurry help or make it harder? •What would have helped?Developmental delays:•What were the problems?•What would have helped?•How did it feel to have to complete an exam in German?•How did it feel to be told to “try harder?” Did it help you complete it better?•Who stopped trying when they saw what the test was?•How did you feel when you realized you didn’t find all the ‘f’s?•How would you feel if this happened to you all the time, every day?Physical disabilities:•How did it feel to be in a wheelchair? •What would have made it better?•Students in wheelchairs are often left out of games or PE or given the job of keeping score. Discuss how this would feel. What if you hate keeping score? •No one likes to be treated as if they are helpless. If you see someone in a wheelchair, don’t just do things for them. Ask if they want help first. •What problems would you have if you were in a wheelchair AND couldn’t use one of your hands?General:Do you know anyone with a disability? NoHow does it effect their life?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.