Kelly Blank RE: Discussion – Week 7COLLAPSEINITIAL POSTKelly BlankWeek 7 Engaging staff to participate in Quality measures is a great way to improve patient andstaff satisfaction (Laureate, 2012e). Frontline staff are the ones who are doing the work and whoare most engaged with the patients we care for. Patient satisfaction is focused on intenselywithin the hospital I currently work for, and we use the data collected from the HCHAPS surveyto identify areas of improvement or opportunities for change (Marquis & Houston, 2017). I chose to focus on the hospital in my hometown of Winona, Minnesota. Whencomparing to the other hospitals in the surrounding area (including the one I currently work forin LaCrosse, Wisconsin) Winona Health could benefit from focusing on the NurseCommunication section of the HCHAPS survey (Hospital compare, n.d.). One way to improvecommunication between patients and nursing staff is to be doing bedside shift report at allhandoffs to keep the patient better informed of the plan of care and also the allow them to askquestions about their care. ReferencesArroliga, A. C., Huber, C., Myers, J. D., Dieckert, J. P., & Wesson, D. (2014) Leadership inHealth Care for the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities. The American Journalof Medicine, 127 (3), 246-249.Find and compare information about Hospitals | Hospital Compare. (n.d.). Retrieved fromhttp://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.htm…Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2012e). Quality imperatives for organizationalleaders.Baltimore, MD: Author.Marquis, B. L., & Huston, C. J. (2017). Leadership roles and management functions in nursing:Theory and application (9th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.