Be sure to watch the video provided before this exercisePlease do not plagiarismhttps://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/becoming-mo…Provide a comparative analysis of these artworks AND answer the questions that follow:William Morris, “Pimpernel Wallpaper” (1876, British Arts & Crafts Movement, block-printed, by hand, in distemper colors, on paper)CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. TO ZOOM IN- COMPARED / CONTRASTED TO… -Hector Guimard, “Cité entrance, Paris Métropolitain” (1900, French Art Nouveau, mass-manufactured cast iron)- QUESTIONS – In what ways are these works formally similar and different from each other? Remember that part of formal analysis includes a discussion of medium, or what materials and methods are used to make these art works.How do these works reflect the different ways that the Arts & Crafts Movement vs. Art Nouveau approached issues of Modernity, including industrialization, urbanization, and mechanization?How do these works intersect with or even attempt to shape larger issues of class/economic status and private/individual vs. public/mass access to the arts? Put another way, for whom were Morris and Guimard making these works and how did they intend for them to be used/experienced?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.