Be sure to watch the video and the reading provided before this exerciseplease do not plagiarismhttps://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/becoming-mo…https://www.artsy.net/article/the-art-genome-proje…One of the concepts introduced in this week’s materials was the “Femme Fatale”…Gustave Moreau, “The Apparition” (ca. 1876, French Symbolism, watercolor)CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. TO ZOOM INWhat a femme fatale? Provide a working definition in your own words.What kinds of historical references or figures from the past did 19th Century Western artists use as models for their femme fatales?Why were 19th Century Western artists so interested and invested in representing women in these particular ways? In what ways were they responding to changes in Modern society, gender dynamics, and the rise of the “New Woman” through these representations? How do their representations of femme fatales express fear and resistance to change while attempting to shape public opinion about empowered women? Which is your favorite representation of a femme fatale from this week? Are there any present-day representations of women that you think follow this same archetype of the femme fatale (can be from any medium…tv, movie, comics, ect)? Can you think of any that attempt to challenge or reclaim this figure?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.