“Diversity Case Study” Please respond to the following:Note: Post a three (3) to five (5) minute video discussion post on the case study below:Imagine that you are the professor in an Introduction to Information Systems course. A very quiet female student who recently arrived from China has been attending, but not participating in, the class. She seems reluctant to look anyone in the eye or to interact with the others in the class. She is being ignored and even ostracized. She is hoping to work in the IT field in this country, where direct communication and eye contact will definitely be needed. As the professor, you need to address the situation and determine whether she is uninterested in the course content or it is a question of cultural norms. Explain the process you would use to determine the cause of the problem. Outline one (1) teaching strategy you would use to handle the situation in your class. Provide a rationale for your strategy.Note: This case study was taken from the Case Studies in Diversity: Cultural Stereotypes section of the League website located at https://www.league.org/project-highlight/building-culture-completion-equity-lens . The case study was modified slightly for the purposes of this discussion.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.