Anthony Potts has been convicted of an alcohol-related driving offense and has been sentenced to 3 years probation as part of his sentence, and his case has been assigned to you. His court docket number is 55555, and his probation case file number is 11111-A. Mr. Potts has been married to Anna Potts for 18 years, and they have two children: Sarah, age 10, and Cindy, age 11. Mr. Potts owns a chain of retail stores, works long hours during the week and on the weekends, and has not been an involved father because he spends most of his time working. His pattern has been to go out to various restaurants and bars with his partners after the stores close at 9:30 p.m. and drink alcohol until closing. He has then typically driven home under the influence of alcohol. You meet with Mrs. Potts, who is very guarded in her discussions with you about her husband’s drinking history. What you can learn from Mrs. Potts includes police involvement a few times during the marriage due to the drinking, long nights where Mr. Potts kept the family awake in his drunken rages, and very poor communication between Mrs. Potts and Mr. Potts.Based on the treatment modalities that you have learned in this class along with your basic knowledge of treatment modalities for alcohol and substance abuse, do the following: Identify and discuss 2 treatment modalities for Mr. Potts that you believe would be appropriate and useful for his recovery.State why you believe the 2 treatment modalities that you have chosen would be effective for Mr. Potts.You must use the facts from the scenario to support your position.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.