Discussion 5: Compensation and Benefits Background InformationWelcome to discussion 5. This week we will explore compensation and benefits. While compensation is the function that deals with every type of reward employees receive in exchange for performing assigned tasks, benefits are considered more indirect compensation and include such things as unemployment insurance, social security, workers compensation and more. Course Materials:Read Chapters 10, 11 and 12 in your Human Resource Management Textbook.Watch Compensation and Benefits (1 hr 7 min)Initial Post (Minimum 300 words) Answer the following questions in a scholarly post of 300 words or more .What is the difference between equal pay and comparable worth? Why are these concepts so important. To what extent (if at all) do you feel CEOs are overpaid? Explain.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.