1. Chapter Two discusses the Constitution and I think the link between the government shutdown is an interesting one. Read this article (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and answer the following: – How is this shutdown something that our Founding Fathers could have avoided when drafting the Constitution?- What are other solutions that other countries have that could have allowed us a way forward to end this shutdown from a constitutional perspective?2. Chapter Two also discusses the various amendments to the Constitution. Let’s focus on the 25th Amendment which deals with the removal of a president. Should the 25th Amendment be invoked for removing Donald Trump? Why or why not? Consider this article (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. 3. Chapter 3 discusses Federalism. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a federal system as applied to the United States? Why is perhaps it the best fit to the United States of the various systems available. As applied to a particular issue (ex: gay marriage or marijuana legalization) how might federalism be good for testing out ideas at the state level before adoption nationally/federally? How might it lead to problems (like supremacy clause or preemption issues)? Consider this article (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. on marijuana legalization and the constitutional issues that could arise.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.