Discussion Description4From your course textbook, Ticket to Write, read the following short essays: “The Death of My Father” by Steve Martin, “Stepfather’s Day” by Rick Bragg, and “My Home is New Orleans” by Mike Miller.A narrative essay relates a story in order to convey meaning or significance. Choose one of the above readings and respond in a paragraph:What is one significant message that you would like to point out from this essay? Explain why that one stood out for you.How effective was this essay? What about the writing worked or didn’t work?Point out the best sentence in the narrative and explain why you chose that one. Your response should be at least 150-200 words. To support your comments, your discussion answers should include specific information from the readings and your own experiences.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.