DISCUSSION POST MUST BE 10+ SENTENCES AND THE PEER REVIEW MUST BE 7+ SENTENCES PLEASE USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER SITES STAY ON TOPIC ,BE POSITIVE , AND DO NOT COMMENT ON GRAMMAR ERRORS. TALK DIRECTLY TO CLASSMATES IN PEER REVIEWS!!!1) DISCUSSION QUESTIONBased on your experience and Chapter 2 in your textbook, select the compliance issue that you believe is the most challenging for an average HR department. Provide a rationale with your response. Then, respond to at least one (1) of your classmates who choose a different challenge and try and persuade them to your way of thinking.2) PEER REVIEW (CAROLYN)Professor(s) and classmates,The compliance issue that I believe is the most challenging for an average HR department, is knowing all of the rules and laws that govern human resource management. Each company has different sizes of HR dept so depending on how large your company you work for, you may have alot of laws to become familiar with. As these laws may not change on a routine basis, they can be updated periodically. So getting the updates out to the employees so that everyone is aware of any changes will be the challenging part. The means of communicating the changes or updates.Carolyn*************PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO TALK DIRECTLY TO THE LASSMATE IN A POSITIVE MANNER IN THE RESPONSE TO THE PEER******************
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.