Answer each question with a minimum of 100 words each. No citations required and questions are informal Understand disintermediation (the delivery of products and services by intervening in the traditional flow of good). How have Google and Amazon disrupted not only bricks and mortar marketplace but internet marketing? How does marketing intelligence (knowledge of your customers wants and needs) help drive marketing strategy? What has Wal-Mart done well (and differently) than other companies like Target, K-Mart, Sears? What are some trends or megatrends that you have personally recognized in the macroenvironment? Which of these trends or megatrends do you think marketers should target? In Walter Isaacson’s 2011 biography on Steve Jobs, Jobs said that marketing research is not beneficial. He is quoted as saying, “Customers don’t know what they want.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Provide evidence to support your answer. Compare and contrast the differences between primary and secondary research highlighting the advantages/disadvantages of each.Source:Kotler, P.T. & Keller, K.L. (2016). Marketing management (15th ed). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice Hall.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.