Answer each question with a minimum of 100 words each. Work does not need to be cited, but please provide sources.What is integrated marketing and how does it fit in a marketing plan?What is the difference between fad, fashion, and style?Has Toyota followed the Form or Function paradigm?What are the various categories (5) of the service mix?How does one manage new product/service ideas and bring them to market?Why do services pose unique challenges to marketers? How important are customer expectations in terms of managing and maintaining service quality? How important a role does employee or staff satisfaction play in the management of service quality? How important are services to product differentiation? Explain and illustrate your positions with examples.What are the various responses to a competitor’s price change?What are the various channels to market and how are they interrelated and how are they different?What are intermediaries and why are they important?Identify pricing strategies, how they differ, and when each should or could be used. What factors should be considered in price setting? Which of these factors is most important? Why? Why is adapting the price of a product important?Why are marketing channels and intermediaries necessary? What are the most important functions carried out by intermediaries? Why? What are some types and sources of channel conflict? What are some of the ethical considerations in channel relations?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.