Discussion 1Imagine you are the CIO of an organization. Construct an outline of four ongoing responsibilities that the digital forensics personnel must complete each week. Provide a possible scenario for how each responsibility may be performed to fulfill the forensics’ needs of an organization.Compare the responsibilities you listed above with those of an IT security professional. Give your opinion on how responsibilities of digital forensics personnel, and IT security professional are similar and in which ways are they different. Discussion 2Identify three steps required for implementing a physical and environmental security program. Select one step that would be the most challenging to perform and one step that you believe is the most important for providing protection against information assets of an organization. Explain why you chose each step. Discussion 3The high cost of oil in the Global South continues to have a detrimental effect on its population. What are the primary natural resources that are used in your state? If this natural resource became unavailable, how would that affect the state’s economy? How does the harvesting or collecting of this natural resource affect the natural environment?.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.