(RS) Discussion Question 4: System HardeningDiscussion RequirementsYou are provided a handout to begin this discussion.TasksDiscuss system hardening strategies and techniques including updates and patches, default logon/passwords, anonymous access, removal of unneeded services, separation of production and development environments, and settings such as password length and complexity by answering the following questions:What hardening guidelines or standards are you familiar with?What steps have you taken to harden systems?What function do each of the strategies discussed serve?Summarize your thoughts in a Microsoft Word document checking for spelling and grammar, then submit it directly (cut & paste) into the discussion thread.Respond to at least two other students’ views to engage in a meaningful debate regarding their posts or to defend your post.Required ResourcesTextbook and InternetHandout: System HardeningSubmission RequirementsFormat: Please enter directly into the Discussion Question windowCitation Style: Follow APAAt least 300 wordsSpelling and Grammar count so I suggest you first type your post into MS Word and check for spelling and grammar. You can then cut & Paste into the Discussion Question thread.Self-Assessment ChecklistI discussed my experience with formal hardening guidelines and standards.I offered details such as what function the strategy serves.I responded to at least two other students’ views to engage in a meaningful debate regarding their choices or to defend my choices.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.