1. The presumption is a sound one but only to a certain extent. In the description it says that only those who possess knowledge can articulate the false opinions. What about all the others who do “not” possess knowledge ? How then will they be able to move forward to either prove or disprove the hypotheses ? Who determines who has the knowledge to articulate ? In being a sound presumption it makes sense that one who has a specific set of skills would be able to articulate a certain hypotheses, but that does not mean that only they are then able to articulate all of the opinions . Right or wrong? Individualism aids in untangling a opinion to figure out whether it is “false” or “true”. Not everyone will have the same set of skills to determine if a variety of opinions on a variety of topics are correct. With this being said the presumption is sound and fair only if the individual testing it has the knowledge to articulate that specific opinion.2. Metaphysics is the knowledge that is just for the sake of knowing, and not for any practical purpose. In contrast to science. It inquires into the meaning of existence and ask questions regarding the nature of reality. An example is when Aristotle compares practical art with speculative art. He shows that a speculative art is wisdom to a greater degree than a practical art because practical art is discovered for the sake of utility while speculative art is discovered merely for the sake of knowing. Hence, he proposes the thesis that wisdom deals with the causes of things and is about first causes and principles.these two are people’s discussions about socratic method and plato. pleas write a response to each of these discussions. it doesn’t have to be very long. just a paragraph each of them with your argument.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.