1- Compare the accomplishments of Tunka-Menin, Mansa-Musa, and Askia Muhammad. What specific reforms did each ruler implement? You must provide page numbers from your textbook to receive credit. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words.2-Describe the Middle Passage which brought Africans to the Americas. What nations participated in the Atlantic slave trade? Why did these nations establish forts in West Africa? Your response must be based on a reading of Chapter 2. You must provide page numbers to receive credit. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words.3-Describe Equiano’s capture by slavers. How did his capture impact him? What were his experiences within West Africa? What were his experiences on board the slave ship? Read the Narrative of Equiano located under Week 1 Lessons. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words.4-Compare slavery in the Chesapeake with slavery in the Lowcountry of Carolina. In which region did African traits survive longest and why? You must provide page numbers from your textbook to receive credit. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words.5-How did the American Revolution impact slavery? Read Chapter 5 of your textbook and view the Film Africans in America Revolution located under Lessons for Week 1 to answer this question. You must cite page numbers from your textbook to receive credit. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words. 6-Discuss the role of Black soldiers in the American Revolution. You must cite page numbers from your textbook to receive credit. Your response must be a minimum of 150 words. please do each discussion separately
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.