Assessing the political, legal, and economic business environment is an important activity as the accurate evaluation of these factors can have an impact on business decisions and the resulting outcome. In this Assignment you have the opportunity to apply research into these areas to apply it to summarize a recommended course of action to management. As owner of an American-based t-shirt distribution business, you have an opportunity to acquire a competing t-shirt manufacturing facility based in another country (use the country you chose for your Unit 5 journal research). The acquisition price is below book value. After completing some marketing research, you must make a recommendation to your management team in favor of acquisition or against acquisition based on your assessment of the political, legal, and economic climate in your chosen country. In this Assignment, you should use your research from your Unit 5 Journal entry to develop an informative essay addressing the checklist items below. Checklist:Describe any political risks associated with this offer.Describe any economic risks associated with this offer.Summarize and explain your recommendation to management. Respond in a minimum of a 350-word informative essay in APA format and citation style with a separate title and reference page.I use Canada country for my journal 5.ReferencesDeutsch, K. W. (2015). Political Community and the North American Area (Vol. 2305). Princeton University Press. Merryman, J. H., & Pérez-Perdomo, R. (2018). The civil law tradition: an introduction to the legal systems of Europe and Latin America. Stanford University Press. Michigan State University’s globalEDGE© website: https://globaledge.msu.edu/The Economist Intelligence Unit© 2017:http://country.eiu.com/AllCountries.aspxTransparency International: https://www.transparency.org/country
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.