1200 words total for assignment………..APA CITED…………..3 scholarly sources…….NO PLAGIARISM1. Explain, in your own words, each of the three reasons why the Aggregate Demand curve (AD) is negatively sloped. Be sure to use the determinants of AD in your explanation.2. Explain, in your own words, the two reasons why the Aggregate Supply curve (AS) is positively sloped. 3. Suppose a large oil reserve is discovered in South Dakota. Does this affect the AS curve for the long-run, short-run, or both? Explain.4. (a) What is meant by a “recessionary gap?”(b) What are the two main causes of a recessionary gap? Explain how each of these events cause unemployment.5. Compare and contrast the short-run and long-run AS curves for both the Classical and Keynesian models. Include in your explanation WHY the AS curves look different in the two different theories.6. Suppose a war causes a sudden, large increase in government spending.(a) What happens to both prices and GDP in the short-run Classical Model? Do they increase decrease or stay the same? Explain.(b) What happens to both prices and GDP in the short-run Keynesian model? Do they increase decrease or stay the same? Explain.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.