1. Provide 1 essay for the “Application Essay for the 2019 Selection Process””To meet the goals of ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity, the World Bank must work with countries to help them achieve their development priorities. Doing so will take financial resources, certainly. But it also requires data, evidence, and knowledge on how to best use those resources for development gains. It demands a long-term commitment to see those investments through, from conception to completion.The World Bank brings all of these elements—financing, knowledge, experience, and commitment—to each of its partnerships with countries that aspire to grow their economies and provide greater opportunities for their people. As an institution with 189 member countries, we have an unmatched global reach that gives us the ability to work across countries and continents. We use our convening power to amplify the voices of developing countries by bringing together international, national, and local leaders with stakeholders to share knowledge, leverage relationships, and partner for solutions. We provide a wide array of financial products, technical assistance, and support for countries to apply global knowledge to the challenges they face. By working with countries to implement development projects over the long term, we help to ensure that growth is not only attainable but sustainable as well.Three priorities guide our work with countries: accelerating sustainable and inclusive economic growth; investing in people to build human capital; and fostering resilience to global shocks and threats. Working across interconnected sectors, with an increasing array of diverse partners, we aim to improve the economic prospects of countries and people around the world.” (Extract from the 2017 World Bank Annual Report)Given this context, describe in fewer than 1000 words, how would you contribute to the meet the WBG goals of ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity? (2 Page)2. Furthermore Do some Research And Deliver some some capacity of development, and strategy steps by steps on how to Power Africa, Feed Africa, Integrate Africa, Industrialize Africa and Improve the life of the people of Africa (4 pages).1. Pages on strategy on how to power Africa (example converting waste into energy etc…2. Integrate Africa.3. Feed Africa.4. Industrialize Africa and Improve the life of the people of Africa
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.