A cluster, a list, but show how you narrow the large topic into keywords and then end with a debatable Question.Example:Large Topic: TechnologyNarrow it down: Social Media, gadgets, cell phones, business technology, technology and educationFocus: Social Media,Narrow it down: Impact of social media on relationshipsDebatable Question: What impact does social media have on relationships? (professional, personal, political)Debatable because one side will say negative and another will say beneficial.You have to take a stance/position.My position: Social media if used carelessly can negatively impact your person, professional, and political relationships.Thesis: Although social media connects u to causes and people we care about, if used carelessly it can negatively impact your person, professional, and political relationships.Then I want you to make a RD 1: Where you list how it benefits your personal professional and political selfThen write a RD 2: List what your opposition will say on the above topics you listed.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.