“Professional Format and Style”How you do anything is how you do everything. – T. Harv Eker (from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind)This course is a mixture of learning a new format (business style) and adapting your English language skills to a different audience. Business communication relies equally on format (how you communicate) and content (what you say).Respond to ONE of the following:Discuss the Eker quote as it pertains to your professional experience and the material for Week 2Find a quality resource that discusses the importance of format OR find a quality support that proves format does not matter in the context of the professional environment.RESPOND to this as well Acevedo RE: Week 2 | DiscussionCOLLAPSEAs far as the quote, How you do anything is how you do everything. – T. Harv Eker (from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind); in my opinion it means that the passion, the work, the energy you put into anything is how you do everything. If you go through life, doing the minimal at work, not extra effort and expect to be recognize for you work it will never happen. this also accounts for how you communicate, if you communicate in a professional way all the time that is the way you will will always be view. https://open.lib.umn.edu/businesscommunication/cha…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.