1. DescriptionYou will write a thesis which answers a question and which you will support with text-based evidence.Remember that in any paper you write, you will try to persuade the reader of your point. To do this you must exercise the three appeals: logos, pathos, and ethos, which you should have seen in 1101. Similarly, persuasion will require you to take a stand, so be sure to have a strong thesis that encourages the reader to adopt your point of view. The “paper” will be 1500 words and will be turned in no later than February 11th in class. I will not read late assignments, but I will be very available to you until then. If you need Office Hours let me know. 2. GradingThis assignment is worth 20% of the overall class grade. I will be grading grammar, spelling, and punctuation judiciously. I recommend that you have someone you know read your paper to see if they understand the arguments made. I will be reading these in close and hurried succession, so do not trust that my patience will be great; if I do not understand what you are saying, it will not be scored. You must use the MLA or APA format, which includes a Works Cited page even if only one book was used. I encourage you to use foreign sources to support your statements. The essays must be based on the texts assigned in class. A paper that relies on foreign/extraneous texts or does not use the texts we have read for class will not achieve anything above a D+. 3. TopicsYou are required to answer one of the following prompts or, alternatively, to develop your own topic. In all cases, make sure your thesis statements are clear. (Remember that a thesis is a sentence or two in answer to these questions, and should demonstrate your attitude.)What is the attitude that O.Henry/Jack London/Maupassant/Chopin (choose two) take toward money? Is it a force for good? Is there a morality to wealth in these stories?Compare the writing styles between one Romanticist story and one Realist story. How is the writing different? Make sure you look at language, grammar, syntax and/or rhetorical devices.How are Edgar Allan Poe and Nathaniel Hawthorne Romantic authors? To what extent are their stories “Romantic”?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.