1. Define what you think “culture” is in one paragraph.2. In the next paragraph, describe some aspects about your culture, including how the circumstances of where you grew up, your family, school, identities, and wider society have shaped your culture.3. Next, write about an encounter with cultural difference (this could range from interacting with a neighbor from a different ethnic group or a different religion than yours to traveling or living in a different country).A. Describe that encounter and what made it intercultural, and how you initially felt about the encounter and why. Was there anything about the encounter that made you uncomfortable and why (or why not)?B. Describe any challenges you had communicating or understanding the other person, or if no challenges, why not.C. Describe an assumption you held about them or vice versa.D. Describe how you felt after the encounter and why. E. Finally, based on your experience, describe one factor or characteristic that promotes a successful or rewarding intercultural encounter (maybe it was something you did, or something you realize you should have or should have not done). What did you learn from this intercultural encounter that might help you navigate a similar encounter in the future?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.