Browse the internet or the electronic databases that the University gives access to,https://www.nbu.bg/en/library/electronic-resources/databases/in-alphabetical-order, for example Jstor (or search the internet cites which give access to academic content) and find an academic article in a referred academic journal with at least 10 citations (the number of citations is presented by google just under the article’s title in a google search) on one of the following topics or key-words : bureaucracy, organizations, institutions, rationality, values, ideology, norms, anomie, conformity/deviance, functional analysis (functionalism), classical sociology. A lot of PDF full text articles are freely available on the Internet, but you will have a far more rich choice using the databases. Give the correct references of the article.Please read carefully the article and try first to well summarize its main idea and research question, before doing anything else.Using font “Times new Roman”, line spacing 1single, and font size 12 please prepare a 1200-word essay (around 3 pages) trying to fulfill the following requirements:What is the main idea and research question that the author/authors are trying to answer/prove? (300 words)What is his/hers theoretical framework (300 words)?What are the principle methods of argumentation? (research techniques, logical argumentation, types of evidence provided etc.) (200 words)Is the author critique towards some theoretical perspectives or other authors and which one? (200 words)Conclusion (200 words) Was the author convincing in his argumentation and what is the overall usefulness of his article? What is the main conclusion from your own perspective ?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.